Making A Preloader Making A Preloader

I don't normally like tutorials...

...because they're almost always too basic. But here you teach how to do a preloader with percentage, wich is a little more tricky. Good job. You could put a little more efforts in the graphics, though, it looks too white and empty.

Drums Synth Drums Synth

Yours is unique.

Believe me or not, I typed 'drums' in the newgrounds search field and went checking all other virtual drums submissions. Yours is the only one that let me play anything more complex then hitting one piece at a time. The other authors apparently don't understand that drummers use their FOUR MEMBERS! If I can't play snare and hihat simultaneously, for example, your virtual flash drumkit will just suck. As this one did it, it stands above the others. There are even some that only let you use your mouse, for chrissakes.

Average Chick (Dress-Up) Average Chick (Dress-Up)

I've been watching you...

...since Found Lost. You have potential. Dressups are not my cup of tea, but I appreciate the effort. To the other people reading this, check out the other stuff this lady has done.

Tribute To ATSD Tribute To ATSD

Stick crap

oh, yeah, stick crap

GaryCXJk responds:

Very abusive. Read the agreement.

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

Well done.

Well, done. That doesn;t apply to my country, though. About Pete Townshend, yeah, the research excuse was the lamest i ever heard, or so i thought until i read an article about this kind of stuff he wrote a year before being busted. I actually believe in him, now.

FlyBy FlyBy

Not much fun

The plane moves really well, but that's about it.

Rammer - killer part 1 Rammer - killer part 1

Good stuff!

This genre adapts very well to flash, it's a pity that aren't many games of this type around. I used to be a big fan of Time Gal, Dragon's Lair, Road Avenger, etc. A thing you could do to improve your games is to explore different camera angles (like Resident Evil, maybe). If all the action is pressing keys, you're free of the boundaries of the sideplatform view.

Rammer responds:

im not that good at flash...sry but im sticking with those angles. i will at least try to do better with art to make up for that. anyways, im glad u liked it!

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Great, really great!

You know, I've played all the other games in this series, and I really think they're a work of genius. However, since it's so simple, and it doesn't have lots of flashy stuff moving, you could use some fancier tiles on the floor, etc. It really could be better looking, since it doesn't demand much on the processor. I mean, think about it, if most elements are static, they could have more detail without the file getting too heavy.

Nightmare Nightmare

Superb!

Man, that was great!! It's a pity that old fun platformers like that are getting unpopular these days. Some people think Mario is chilidish, gee! who cares. I love to see cutesy characters running through sunny landscapes with goofy music!

Domestic Dispute Domestic Dispute

Well done!

I like that kind of planned interactivity you did there. Games with random enemies or with scores just don't do it for me. Oh, the soundtrack is Popcorn, by Jean Michael Jarre, and not Kraftwerk.