Peoplemation: Trash Peoplemation: Trash

Really cool! But just for your information...

...it's calle pixillation, not peoplemation. Not that it matters, it was really spiffy whatever you want to call it!

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Where the hell have you been???

I´m your biggest fan since Barnyard Shenanigans, I´ve been waiting for a new flash movie for ages! Thanks for this one, but you gotta be more productive!

Polsupah Polsupah

That´s it, you´re in my favorites list.

It was not only funny but technically impressive. Great backgrounds, nice camera angles and light effects.

Making A Preloader Making A Preloader

I don't normally like tutorials...

...because they're almost always too basic. But here you teach how to do a preloader with percentage, wich is a little more tricky. Good job. You could put a little more efforts in the graphics, though, it looks too white and empty.

Drums Synth Drums Synth

Yours is unique.

Believe me or not, I typed 'drums' in the newgrounds search field and went checking all other virtual drums submissions. Yours is the only one that let me play anything more complex then hitting one piece at a time. The other authors apparently don't understand that drummers use their FOUR MEMBERS! If I can't play snare and hihat simultaneously, for example, your virtual flash drumkit will just suck. As this one did it, it stands above the others. There are even some that only let you use your mouse, for chrissakes.

Average Chick (Dress-Up) Average Chick (Dress-Up)

I've been watching you...

...since Found Lost. You have potential. Dressups are not my cup of tea, but I appreciate the effort. To the other people reading this, check out the other stuff this lady has done.

Locust Toybox Locust Toybox

Agree with the other guy

I watched all of Firth's movies, including all the other stuff on his site. This guy is a genius. Ok, maybe not, but he has a lot more talent than many 'real' artist (all that crap on mtv, for instance). This music is really weird, but the acoustic guitar bassline is so mellow. Nice contrast.